Admission to the Arizona State Fair comes with a diverse and vast offering of free family-friendly entertainment for the young-at-heart and children of all ages. Families can enjoy many of the Fair’s newest attractions, as well as animal and cultural exhibits, for FREE with admission. This includes the following highly educational, interactive, and action-packed adventures;
* Sweet! – A Tasty Journey, presented by Sears Vacations – From scorpions encased in candy to a hilarious interactive game of beanboozle, fairgoers can learn more about their favorite sweet treats while exploring the social and cultural aspects of the candy industry at the exhibit.
* Something Ridiculous – a high-energy juggling and acrobatic act performed by slapstick stuntmen Mark Wilder and VonJon.
* Welde’s Big Bear Show – Big, beautiful bruins in loving human care promoting awareness for habitat preservation and conservation for all bear species.
* Adam the Great (Oct. 16-25) – a magic show guaranteed to melt your mind and generate gut-busting laughter.
* Godfrey the Magician (Oct. 28 – Nov. 8) – Amazing mind blowing magic mixed with outrageous, crazy comedy.
* Mindworks! – a 5,000 sq. ft. exhilarating attraction geared towards kids ages 3-15 and featuring a collection of puzzles and brain teasers, giant classic games, construction zone and bubble arena, and a toddler area.
* Vintage America – Let’s Go Glamping interactive exhibit where fair guests can experience a real American family camping experience from the 1950’s. Featuring a vintage 1959 Airstream trailer campsite, and cooking shows.
* Krazy Maze – Getting lost has never been so much fun! Krazy Maze is a timed scavenger hunt inside a human maze. See how fast you can find the letters and collect the punches to spell. Families can also enjoy many returning attractions for free with admission such as the Native Spirit Dancers, Arizona Milk Producers’ Milking Parlor, Great American Petting Zoo, Kerr’s Farm Tours, Thunderbird Model Railroad Club Display, and Tyzen the Hypnotist. Visitors can learn about all kinds of animals on display in the barns, including rabbits, goats, cattle, sheep, poultry, llama, zebu and pigeons.
To learn more visit https://azstatefair.com/
Deals and Discounts details available at http://www.azstatefair.com/tickets
Full Concert lineup, artist bios and photos available at http://www.azstatefair.com/concerts
(Open Wednesday through Sunday)
Fair Dates: October 16 – November 8 Open Wednesday through Sunday.
On weekdays, gates open at 12 noon, and at 10am on Saturdays and Sundays.
Admission: $10 for Adults; $5 for Seniors (ages 55+) and Kids (ages 5-13); Children under 5 years are FREE
1826 West McDowell Road • Phoenix, AZ 85007 • phone 602-252-6771 fax 602-495-1302 •