The 4th Annual Chamber of Commerce Music in the Mountains Fundraiser for the BCC Scholarship and Black Canyon City Charities & Benefits Funds is being held THIS SATURDAY at Chilleen’s on 17 from 4:00 PM – 10:00 PM. Entry is BY DONATION AT THE DOOR. This will be a wonderful line up of Bands and a great evening of fun, food an more — come out and join us for this terrific cause and support the Scholarship and other Benefits here in Black Canyon City!!
Band line up and times:
- Karmann and Kompany 4:00-5:00 PM (Influenced by folk, country, gospel, contemporary, bluegrass and blues, their style is distinctly Americana.) http://www.kandkband.com/
- McCaffery Band 5:15-6:15 PM (McCaffery and his seasoned musicians offer classic blues, rock and country hits.)
- Chris “Gypsy” Wilson 6:30-7:30 PM (Gypsy Wilson plays that old American folk music. Armed with an acoustic guitar, a harmonica, and his trusted tambourine, Gypsy croons out his own songs as well as ballads from the entire American songbook.) http://www.reverbnation.com/gypsywilson
- Route 66 7:45-8:45 PM (Route 66 Band is a no frills, hard driving four-piece band that delivers old rock & roll country blues and even some bluegrass from the past fifty years.) http://www.reverbnation.com/route66bandphoenix
- David Allen & Old School Logic 9:00-10:00 PM (David Allen and his seasoned musicians once known as Tumble Weed Jct. deliver a wide array of old rock & roll, classic blues, country and bluegrass & blues